DARC 10m-Contest Rules
DARC 10m-Contest - Official Rules
The Deutscher Amateur-Radio-Club (DARC) has the honor to invite radio amateurs all over the world to participate in the annual DARC 10m contest.
Effective of May 2014 are the General Contest Rules of DARC Committee DX and HF Contesting.
1. Contest period
2nd Sunday in January, 0900-1059 UTC: 12th January 2020
2. Band and modes
CW : 28.000 to 28.190 kHz
SSB: 28.300 to 28.700 kHz
3. Stations to be worked
All - only once
Stations within Germany
- Single operator, mixed, low power
- Single operator, mixed, high power
- Single operator, CW, low power
- Single operator, CW, high power
- Single operator, SSB, low power
- Single operator, SSB, high power
Stations outside Germany
- Single operator, mixed
- Single operator, CW
- Single operator, SSB
Output power: low power = up to 100 watts, high power = more than 100 watts.
- DX cluster support is allowed for all categories
- Transmitters, receivers and antennas used in the contest must be located within a 2 km diameter circle
- Only one transmitted signal is permitted at any time
- DL stations send: RS(T) + serial number + DOK or "NM" (no member) if they are not DARC members. NM does not count as a multiplier.
- Stations from foreign countries (outside DL) send: RS(T) + serial number.
6. QSO points
Each valid QSO counts 1 point.
Each WAE country/DXCC entity and each different DOK.
8. Final score
Number of valid QSOs x Number of multipliers (countries/entities + DOKs).
9. Contest awards
Certificates will be awarded to every participant as a PDF file for self-printing.
Violation of the rules of the contest or unsportsmanlike conduct will be deemed sufficient cause for disqualification.
The log file has to be uploaded as a Cabrillo file via:
The receipt of the log will be automatically confirmed by an email. After the log checking all participants will receive their UBN file via email. The logs will be part of the DCL (DARC Contest Logbook). By submitting the log, the participant claims to fully accept the rules of the contest.
12. Log submission deadline
NEW: 7 days after the contest: 19th January 2020
Email address (for questions only!): 10m-info |at| dxhf.darc.de
(Logs have to be uploaded via the website given above).