The German Amateur Radio Club e.V. (DARC) has donated the "RTTY European Diploma (EURD)" to promote the operating mode RTTY. It can be applied for by all licensed radio amateurs, all club stations and, upon appropriate conditions, also by receptionists.
1. The diploma is awarded for:
EURD III 20 WAE countries and 100 prefixes
EURD II 30 WAE countries and 150 prefixes
EURD I 40 WAE countries and 200 prefixes
EURD Trophy 50 WAE countries and 250 prefixes
2. Every European country, no matter what the volume was worked on, may only be counted once. Each prefix of a European country counts one point per band.
3. The European countries are determined by the currently valid WAE country list. A prefix in the sense of this invitation to tender is the first part of every call sign issued by the licensing authority of the respective country.
4. RTTY two-way links are counted on all RTTY approved frequencies. The operating mode RTTY must be entered on the QSL cards. QSL cards are valid from 01st January 1965.
5. RTTY-QSO during the DARC RTTY-Contest can be used as confirmations
when the logs of the stations concerned have been submitted. The confirmations can not be submitted before the contest results are published and must be requested within one year of the contest.
6. The fee for each diploma is 3.00 EUR for the PDF dispatch or 7.00 EUR for the paper delivery.
The fee for the Trophy is 25,00 EUR after DL and 30,00 EUR for shipping outside of DL
7. Applications for the EURD with GCR list to: