The UKW-EU-D is awarded by the DARC for special services on the VHF, UHF and microwave bands.
It confirms that the excellent radio amateur achieved by its activity excellent long-distance connections with a large number of European countries.
The UKW-EU-D rules:
1a. The UKW-EU-D Class III, II, I and Trophy can be purchased by any licensed radio amateur in the world.
1b. Club stations can also purchase the UKW-EU-D, but the diploma will not be issued in the name of an individual, but in the name of the club station.
2. The FM-EU-D includes all amateur radio connections since 1 January 1972, which were reached with European countries on the internationally established amateur radio bands above 50 MHz.
For countries, the WAE country list is authoritative.
3. The individual classes of VHF-EU-D stipulate that a certain number of European countries (CEECs) must be reached and that the greatest possible distance be bridged.
Counting distinguishes WAE and QRB points.
3a. Each Achieved Area in the WAE list counts only once as a WAE point.
3b. QRB points: The own locator field counts one point. Each major locator around it counts two points. Each additional locator large field ring counts one more point each. In order to assess the distance in diagonal and in east / west directions more equitable, zones are introduced in which the determined QRB points still so-called bonus points are added. To calculate the QRB points, each WAE country per band can only be scored once, the compound that gives the highest score.
3c. For the UKW-EU-D on the bands of 144 MHz upwards band multipliers for the
QRB points (including bonus points) introduced:
x 1 at 144 MHz
x2 at 432 MHz
x 3 at 1296 MHz
The UKW-EU-D requires for the class:
III at least 10 WAE and 60 QRB points
= 70 total points
II at least 15 WAE and 95 QRB points
= 110 total points
I have at least 20 WAE and 130 QRB points
= 150 total points
Trophy at least 30 WAE and 300 QRB points
= 330 total points
3d. The UKW-EU-D on the 50 MHz band requires for the class.
III at least 25 WAE and 250 QRB points
= 275 total points
II at least 35 WAE and 350 QRB points
= 385 total points
I have at least 45 WAE points and 450 QRB points
= 495 total points
Trophy at least 55 WAE and 550 QRB points
= 605 total points
4. Fair play and funporn sporty behavior on the tapes (including compliance with the
License conditions) are basic requirements for the issue of the UKW-EU-D
5. There is no operating mode restriction for the UKW-EU-D. The rapport must be at least
Readability R3 included (except for MS and EME QSOs).
6. All confirmations (QSL cards) must be submitted to the original applicant.
LOTW and e.QSL printouts are acknowledged as acknowledgments. Subsequent changes or additions may not be accepted.
Counterfeiting leads to disqualification.
7. For the UKW-EU-D, connections are counted that the applicant has made under the same call sign from a locator field. In administrative changes of call signs, e.g. by changing the license class, both call signs are considered together as a call sign.
8. For the UKW-EU-D all connections include fixed and portable land stations.
Connections via passive reflectors (moon, mountains, polar lights, meteorites) are allowed
while those on active reflectors (relays, balloon transducers, satellites) are not scored.
9. The application list for an UKW EU-D must be included
For the applicant:
Name, call sign, locator, DOK and the insurance by signature that the rules of the UKW-EU-D have been complied with.
From the available QSL cards:
Prefix, Band, Date, Callsign, RST, Locator, WAE-Point, QRB-Points, Band-Multi, QRB-Sum
For the degree:
WAE points, QRB points, total points, signatures
10. The application list must be sent to the clerk together with the QSL cards or as a GRC list without QSL cards. On the application list as a GRC list, two licensed radio amateurs must sign by signing that the data entered corresponds to the information given on these QSL cards.
11. The fee for the diploma (class III to I) or for the trophy can be obtained from the clerk.
Weg am Kötterberg 3
|Ausgegebene Diplome seit 2004|